Thursday, August 20, 2009

Introduction

I begin to become very seriously passionate about the 'health' issues later last year after attended many seminars. Awesome experiences, met different people in all walks of life. Opened up my eyes to explore more about health in details. Changed my life, or I should say my family life forever.

And from there it started to shine/ spread to other around me. I can see people started to change to a better one, of course, and those people starts to influence people around them and so on. It's good to see the changes in my own life and starts to branch up to others too.

From there I love this quote: "If you have something 'valuable', do not be afraid to share it/them to others, because it/they will come back to you twice or more."

So, let's share, learn, and apply those into our precious life, now:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
----------------------