Monday, June 28, 2010

The 1st day in 14days of 'Juice Cleanse': Inspiring

Today, is the day I've been waiting for (scared or happy).

Why?

Because it's the day I will 'disconnect' myself to the 'real world'. No foods or anything else apart from water and juice for 14 days....yes, 14 days! But hey, I've done it before and they were fantastic, so, I'm looking forward to see the result again this time.

If you're interested, find out more about the '14-Day Juice Cleanse' recipe here.

Food has been my big part in creativity (after I stopped working as someone creative).. therefore, I will still continue my tradition even during this fasting season by cooking something different in my way (since I still have to cook everyday, anyway). Hopefully, I can make something different on other people's table in this 14 days.


The slogan is

Face it when I can't have it,
Smell it when I can't taste it,
Cook it when I can only create it, and let others taste it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
----------------------