Wednesday, June 30, 2010

4/14 of 'Juice Cleanse': Energized

Kids've been bringing me the juice and water, making sure I'll drink for the whole day..how sweet they are. Thanks Paul for helping to juice those tons & tons of fruits for me..:-)

I believe that we have to search happiness from within ourselves not from others, but receiving the attentions from people around that you love the most are also hard to resist :-)


6 Kids piano competitions are all around the corner, well, starting today (to be exact). It's time to test my 'balance' as well between real life and the 'hibernate' life. To know what's more important...interesting!

The different between 'hibernation' in animals and in this 'fasting period' is that it is not a state of inactivity of metabolic depression, but is the state of finding the inner power and to be able to turn it into 'real beauty' (in whatever degree).

Those people, my family, are (again) reminding me how worthwhile this life is....hmm, beautifull ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
----------------------