Monday, June 28, 2010

2nd day of the 14: Warmth

Still feel alive (although a little 'weak' yesterday), but looking forward for today!

Just another food idea for today. It's winter and it's nice to feel warm on the inside. It's simple and fast cooking method.

I felt more content now as I woke up at 3.40am, started to pray and did meditation...I had a sudden glimpse (again) that this life is really worth of living! There's nothing should be doubtful about, just trust 'somebody up there' (God, to me).
I felt even blessed that I even have this 'urge' or I should call it 'opportunity' to have this '14-Day Juice Cleanse' idea.
Although this is only 2nd day, nothing much to tell, but I know (deep down) that I will finish it beautifully, just looking forward to see what I'll be going through in this 14 days.

So..

For those of you who is/are thinking, doing this...my suggestion is, once you believe with this idea of juice cleanse benefits (Google and read as much as possible), 'JUST DO IT!! Seriously, the more you think, the more you  (procrastinate), then, the action will never happened!

'JUST DO IT!! ...and enjoy the ride as much as possible.


Go to Your Destiny!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
----------------------