Friday, July 17, 2009

Who wants to live forever?

Heard the news of the death of my friend's wife, devastating!!. As I was in the playground with my kids, could not take my mind of it, speechless...Can you imagine as you're just newly married couple, happily with a great news of having a pregnant wife. And after around 6 months, the precious baby survived but not the loving mother?:-(

What's the message behind this?. I always like to think that everything happen for a purpose which obviously would bring more benefit to our life a the end.

What can you say?. 'Death' is always brings me to earth again, make me more grounded. With all the fame, status, news, life expectancy, and so on, at the end of the day, those means not so much anymore as to compare those people in this entire world who do not even have a basic descent shelter to live in. We sometimes forgot what's so good already in front of us, but focusing on the outsider who will not even promise you anything in the long term. Well, we learn from out mistakes. Who wants to live forever?. Who lives forever anyway, however, make the best out of in this life now!.

Rest in peace my friend...

Let's move our focus to food as to celebrate our life, love, and health. Today, I was browsing my daughter's birthday files and saw her cake..I smiled again and appreciated it more in the different way. Allow me to share it with you in the next blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
----------------------