Tuesday, July 6, 2010

10/14 Day of 'Juice Cleanse': Synchronize

So far so greatt...body & mind are 97% cooperated, the other 3% (secretly..) I've been writing down those food places I missed, to go after and foods to eat. Thank God I'm still human and still look forward to eat my own foods :-)

I feel soooo (sorry, too attached) synchronized...my body, my mind, my spirit...I LOVE myself, I LOVE what I am doing! Thanks Lord once again for the opportunity for me to feel again your grace and love deep inside me. If people said fasting is too challenging, but now I can proudly say that if there is a WILL, there is a WAY! Also I need to remind myself about it everytime I face something challenging in life.

This is just another idea I want to share..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
----------------------