Thursday, July 8, 2010

12/14 Day of 'Juice Cleanse': Uplifting

Did you know?
that you're not feeling hungry during fasting? (more about it tomorrow :-)

I know it's a fasting season for me, but I want to share with you that even though you're fasting, you can still enjoy the food you're cooking or even seeing your family enjoying the foods (can't help, right? Because they still need to eat daily).

What else?

There are all cooked without MEATS! Lots of people have been asking what sort of food to cook then? 'That would be boring!' 'Not enough vitamins for my kids.' 'I don't think we can do it!' 'It's too hard for my husband to change!' The lists will continue.....

It comes down to your 'CHOICE'. I will not say much about it because I am not in the position to say more about health and nutritious, I am just the ordinary woman who're just happy and believe what I believe and more importantly life is getting better and better ever since (in my opinion). So, I thought...hmm, we must be doing something right somewhere :-)

Since food are consumed largely everyday, we have to learn to be a smart eater and yet still enjoying the foods we eat, remember the famous quote says 'YOU ARE WHAT YOU EAT.' Don't worry, I am still a human with lots of bad habits, too! Like fried stuffs and so on, but at least keep learning to be healthier everyday, that itself should be enough (I think) :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
----------------------