Thursday, July 1, 2010

5/14 of 'Juice Cleanse': Content

When I hear somebody sigh, "Life is hard," I am always tempted to ask, "Compared to what?"- Sydney J. Harri.
It's so true, given me the experience the fact that I can't put anything in my mouth except the juice, I appreciate (just a little part of life) deeper.

I realised  now (even more), that life is so simple and yet looks so complicated..well, at least how we/I look or face it sometimes. Focusing on something that we don't have and spend so much energy in chasing them.

Results? ..most are disappointments!

Perhaps, we could re-direct the energy of focusing something what we really NEED, instead of what we WANT?

What's next? Just keep reminding myself and each other to do so, is to keep asking ourselves what really truly we NEED? From then on, we can start focusing the energy towards the 'right' targets, and really enjoy the beauty of this life God has given us!

Cheers.

Later today, I prepared lunch as usual, and cooked rice. I wondered why the smell of the cooked rice was better than usual? Temptation..:-) Was it because I missed food so much or that showed how clear & clean the body circulations are? The smell of the cooking rice was so clear that I could as if see all the particles that were coming out inside the smoke from the rice cooker..hmm, interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
----------------------