Saturday, July 3, 2010

Half/14: 'stimulate'

 What a very stimulate morning today! Thinking what I've been doing, done, what I'm gonna be doing...what an interesting journey we live in now.



My 5yo son said to me one day, 'Mah, China must be very powerful, right?' 'Why?' I asked him. 'Because everything made in China, from plate, my underwear, food...everything, but not Indonesia!'
Then, I can't stop laughing (no wonder he's been turning just about everything upside down to see inside the labels). You never know what the kids are capable of thinking of...

Today, my son & daughter will be performing at the winning concert, I felt sense of achievements in our life.

I asked my son (5yo) & daughter (7yo) what they would be when they grown up (given what they're good at)?
My daughter said that she would be teaching other kids music, she will be performing all around the world and inspire others. What a great heart she has! I was already inspired, too, by just listening to that :-)

My son's answer was to teach math, especially to his favourite singer, Sarah Brightman, who has been his idol because of her LOVE of singing (I believe).

Then I asked myself, 'Why are we here for?' ( I closed my eyes to seek for the answer(s)). Not long after, I got the glimpse of what I'm searching for so clearly that...'is to help others to do the same or more!' But, I believe that I have to do more things for myself first so that I have the energy to inspire others. What a remarkable meaning of it! Without His blessing, we would never be who we are today! Thank you, Lord, for your LOVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
----------------------